|Rating: 7.5/10 (6 votes)|
Stars: Shin Hyon Bin
Genre: Mystery, Romance
Released: 28 Apr 2018
|Plot: Drama is about the scandalous lives of a group of four girlfriends - each on her own path to self-discovery as they brave the turbulent journey together. After Jan Se Yeon's husband died in...|
Mistress (Hangul: 미스트리스; Hanja: Miseuteuriseu) is a 2018 South Korean television series based on the 2008–10 U.K. series of the same name. It stars Han Ga-in, Shin Hyun-bin, Choi Hee-seo and Goo Jae-yi . The series airs on OCN starting April 4, 2018 on Saturdays and Sundays at 22:20 (KST)
Revolves around the story of four women in their 30s and their complex relationships – each on her own path to self-discovery as they brave the turbulent journey together.
- Han Ga-in as Jang Se-yeon
- Owner of a cafe shop. A widow who lives alone with her daughter after her husband died in an accident. After receiving a call from a mysterious number, strange things start to happen around her.
- Shin Hyun-bin as Kim Eun-soo
- A psychiatrist. After her ex-boyfriend’s death, she meets a patient named Sun-ho who happens to be the son of her ex-boyfriend and can read her thoughts. She began to feel anxious after Sun-ho starts to suspect her.
- Choi Hee-seo as Han Jung-won
- A high school teacher and wife of a famous chef. She dreams of a perfect home, but is stressed due to pregnancy issues. After making a mistake one night, she becomes fearful.
- Goo Jae-yi as Do Hwa-young
- A law firm secretary who lives to fulfill her ambitions. Her life gets complicated when the wife of her ex-boyfriend comes to the law firm as a client and asks for help in finding evidence of her husband’s infidelity.
- Lee Hee-joon as Han Sang-hoon
- A complex man who stayed close to Se-yeon’s side and takes care of her, but hides a dark secret.
- Jung Ga-ram as Cha Sun-ho
- Son of Cha Min-jae.
- Jung-won’s husband. Chef of a popular cooking program.
- Ji Il-joo as Kwon Min-gyu
- A teacher. He is bold and honest, and gets along with his students
- Oh Jung-se as Kim Young-dae
- Se-yeon’s deceased husband. He was a sweet and caring man, who died when he left on a business trip to China.
- Kim Hee-jin as Yang Jin-gun
- A divorce specialist who is also a Casanova, but he doesn’t believe in love. Do Hwa-young’s partner in work.
- Lee Hae-young as Cha Min-jae
- Sun-ho’s father. Eun-soo’s lover.
- Jang Hee-jung as Baek Jae-hee
- Kim Min-soo as Kang Tae-oh
- Lee Sang-hee as Park Jung-sim
- Kim Ho-jung as Na Yoon-jung
- Choi Yu-hwa as Jin Hye-rim
- Lee Ha-na (episode 12)